The SGI Advantage
SGI utilizes the latest operational technology and methodologies in the delivery of our services. The SGI Team is comprised of members who are recruited from all levels of the law enforcement and the military communities. Our employees are current and former members of elite military special operations units and law enforcement special response teams. Our clients typically include law enforcement personnel, military special operations units, the entertainment & film industry, corporate sector personnel, and the public transportation and shipping industries.
Whatever concerns our clients face - from routine loss prevention to enhanced security, or dealing with kidnappings and criminal threats domestically or abroad - the men and women of Solutions Group International stand ready with the wisdom of experience, the ability to manage uncertainty, and an intricate network of valuable relationships. Our background, varied skills, and limitless resources give our clients the confidence that their service provider can respond to their needs anywhere with the highest level of resolve and professionalism. To meet the demanding needs of our clients, SGI has created ten distinct service divisions, each with their own set of written policies and operational guidelines.
Our web based workforce management system allows our management team to integrate personnel scheduling, accounting, and account performance analysis. SGI is very proficient in account transition, rapidly becoming familiar with the client's needs, processes, policies and systems. We are able to perform this function in a seamless and transparent manner while maintaining complete organizational integrity. The screening, selection and training of SGI personnel are critical to the company's successful track record and long standing relationships with our clients.
Our personnel selection process includes an initial assessment, thorough background check, and completion of a mandatory 40-hour security training program developed by SGI. Our comprehensive training program is in addition to any state mandates required for the services we provide. Our program enables us to assure our clients that SGI security personnel exceed industry standards and are capable of providing them with the highest level of quality service. This truly sets us apart from any other security service provider in the country. In addition, SGI is able to increase personnel retention and minimize attrition as a result of our generous compensation and benefits package.
Our capabilities include, but are not limited to providing the following services:
- Specialized Security Services (Uniformed – Armed and Unarmed)
- Executive/Dignitary Protection (Armed and Unarmed)
- 24/7 Emergency Response Teams (Armed)
- Crisis Management Teams
- Government Contracting
- Entertainment & Film – Production Support Services
- K-9 Patrol, K-9 Narcotics Detection, K-9 Explosives Detection, K-9 Estate Security
- Law Enforcement Training (Street Survival Skills and Tactical Team Concepts)
- Special Operations Training (Urban, Waterborne, Airborne, Mountainous, Arctic, Jungle, Desert)
- Investigations (Criminal and Civil)
- Maritime Security (Ports, Facilities, Vessels, Cruise Ships)
- Maritime Threat & Vulnerability Assessments
- Maritime Security Plan Development and Implementation
- Comprehensive Underwater Vessel Search and Videotaping
- Anti-Swimmer Countermeasures for Maritime Operations
- Public Transportation and Shipping Industry (PTSI) Security - (Freight Trains, Air Cargo, Commuter Airports, Buses, Subways, Trucking Industry)
- Public Transportation and Shipping Industry Vulnerability Assessments
- (PTSI) Security Plan Development and Implementation
- Security Effectiveness and Vulnerability Exercises
- Counter-Terrorism, Anti-Terrorism and Force Protection
- Agency Firearms and Tactical Training Program Evaluations and Assessment
- Personal Protective Measures (Dignitaries, Corporate Executives, Celebrities, and their Families)
- Bilingual Security Personnel and Instructor Staff
Adjunct Consultants / Subject Matter Experts
In addition to our resident training group, SGI maintains an extensive database of highly skilled instructors and subject matter experts. SGI can selectively draw from a qualified pool of distinguished personnel including Tier-Level U.S. and International Special Forces, Intelligence Officers, as well as Federal, State, and Local law enforcement agencies to support both our security operations and our training programs. Each of our highly trained professionals has decades of real world operational experience and have an established reputation for providing solutions to high-risk complex challenges.
Alliances and Affiliations
SGI proudly continues to maintain the training philosophies, values, and principles of the various organizations it has served or been associated with in the past. The end product is a level of expertise and professional service that is unmatched anywhere.
- Overseas Security Advisory Council (OSAC)
- American Association for Industrial Security (ASIS)
- FBI Infrastructure Protection (InfraGard)
- Lessons Learned Information Sharing (LLIS)
- National Tactical Officers Association (NTOA)
- American Society of Law Enforcement Trainers (ASLET)
- California Narcotics Officers Association (CNOA)
- California Narcotic Canine Association (CNCA)
- California Gang Investigators Association (CGIA)
- California Tactical Officers Association (CATO)